Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Culmination of our Discussions

Hello Source Family,

I just wanted to say how much I am looking forward to tomorrow's discussion.  It really completes these past four weeks.  In fact most of what we have talked about these past four weeks don't matter without a response of some sort, which is what we are talking about tomorrow:  "What does it matter that God has given us gifts and passions?"

I went ahead and also posted a new question for the Discussion Board, that I hope to use for the next few weeks:

"(Based on last few weeks Sunday discussions...) Complete the statement "I have a dream ___________ !"
http://source59community.proboards.com/thread/8/dream?page=1&scrollTo=45






Please, please take a moment to answer it!  We'll see you tomorrow!

Pastor Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment