Friday, August 9, 2013

From Summer to Fall, from Ideas to Actions


Hello Source Family,

Well, my family is back from days of 60's and 70's in Wisconsin.  I know many of you have been away at some point through the summer.  I hope you have gotten some rest, and are ready for the fall season to begin!  If you have kids in school, it has definitely already begun. 

Over the  next few weeks and months I look forward to sharing some of the things that God has put on my heart this summer, particularly when ti comes to our future goals, and well as the daily vocations of those in our congregation...of you!  And I know The Source leadership as a whole is looking forward to what this fall will bring!

THIS SUNDAY we are returning to our Acts study.  In Acts 12 we see the work of God responding to prayers and protecting those devoted to Him.  I encourage you to take a moment and read it before Sunday--it's a great story!

I hope to see all of you there!

Pastor Eric

P.S.  Just a fun 'Blast from the Past': If you were a Christian in the 80's, you might recognize the below music video with Amy Grant.  I have had it stuck in my head ever since seeing it again.  It is not exactly where we are going with our message this Sunday, but it is fun anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIO9KH3UC8
(If you watch it, keep in mind that this was 'cool' and high-tech back in the 80's)

No comments:

Post a Comment